2011 is quickly coming to a close and that means New Year’s Eve parties! If you’re hosting a celebration this year, adding retro-themed embellishments will give your gathering a chic, swanky feel. This week’s mood board is all about retro… Mid-Century patterns and design elements, lovely jewel tones, and of course, cocktails! Whether your guests are drinking martinis or sparkling apple cider, Friday’s freebie kit will include an assortment of pieces to help you set up the perfect table and bar.
Start by heading over to Shareholidays.com to personalize, download & print the Retro New Year’s Invitation and then be sure to check back this Friday for my swanky collection of New Year’s party freebies!
1. Mad Men Bar Photo on Lawn Chair Vigilante
2. Satin Pumps on BHLDN
3. Gold Lame Clutch on Susabella Brownstein on Etsy
4. Earrings on ShopBop
5. 50′s Cocktail Image on fiftieswedding.com
6. Sunburst Clock on 1stdibs.com
7. Martini Photo on The Little Hen House
8. Vintage Cocktail Dress on The Vintage Studio
9. Retro New Year’s Invite on shareholidays.com
10. Mid Century Hi-ball Glasses on Chase Vintage on Etsy
The Elli Team
We are a design-focused store specializing in wedding stationery. We offer a fresh variety of original designs to reflect your style and to touch the hearts of your friends and family.