Hello everyone! It’s Lia here on this Monday with our weekly mood board. Growing up in Idaho it was a delightful day when we saw the first snow fall. Using my fond memories of the crisp yet cozy, fresh and serene feeling of falling snow, I created this mood board of some of my favorite finds featuring snowflakes including one of our snowflake Christmas invitations. Since I adore the added touch of envelope liners, I included an extra freebie download today for this matching liner. Look for my post on Friday where I will feature the printable pattern and step-by-step instructions on how to make the three dimensional snowflakes you see in the center of this board. They are unbelievably simple and oh so pretty!
1. Christmas Snow by Madden Photography on Esty
2. Let it Snow Necklace by Pure Roxin Print on Etsy
3. Suspended Sphere Bolero from Anthropologie
4. Felted Snowball Garland by Pari Design on Etsy
5. Snowflake Sugar Cookies by Crafted Cookie on Etsy
6. Paper Snowflakes from Ellinée.com
7. Mason Jar Snow Globes from Anthropologie
8. Snow Cluster Earrings by Ooooh Shiny on Etsy
9. Snowy Holiday Cheer Invitation by Ellinée for Share Holidays
Snowy Envelope Liner by Ellinée
10. Snowflake Burlap Gift Bags by Funky Shique on Etsy
11. White Chocolate Snowflake Lollipops by The Frosted Petticoat on Etsy
Lia is a daily crafter, maker, designer and DIYer. Find more of her creative inspiration at liagriffith.com.