Recipient Address Printing
Let Elli help! Save time with printed envelopes in coordinating designs.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Include printed envelopes with your order.
We’ll match your envelopes to the design of your cards. Don’t worry - it’s okay if you don’t have your addresses ready yet at the time of purchase!
2. Submit your addresses to Elli
Download our spreadsheet template below, along with instructions on how to proceed. Questions? Feel free to reach out! We’d love to make it easy for you.
3. Finalize with your Elli designer
After we have your addresses, you’ll get a chance to review a digital proof of all your envelopes and make final changes before we print anything.
Recipient Address Spreadsheet
- Download the template and open in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets
- Enter your guest information exactly how you would like it to appear on your envelopes
- Save the file as a .csv file
- Email the .csv file to email@example.com and reference your order number, or attach it in an ongoing thread with your designer.
- Please ensure there are no tabs, extra spaces or carriage returns within cells
- The columns for “Name Line 2” and “County” are optional and can be left blank!
- Having trouble? We’re here to help! Contact us.